Fintech Integrated Marketing Case Study
InsureDIY are amongst Singapore’s leading fintech platforms integrated the best of financial, investment and insurance products direct to end consumer. By cutting off the middleman, the are able to offer highly competitive pricing on the best financial products offered by institutions such as China Taiping, Income, Singlife and Blackrock.
- Reduce cost per conversion on Google Ads paid traffic.
- Improve organic (SEO) visibility for high conversion keywords related to main service offerings.
- Improve site conversion rates with CRO.
- Technical SEO optimisation for WordPress website.
- Improve first page rankings for identified high search volume, high purchase intent keywords
- Comprehensive content audit
- Technical site optimisation
- Homepage and landing page content optimisation
- Introduction of pillar pages and content strategy for high search volume terms to drive traffic and build niche authority
- Internal linking and anchor phrase optimisation
- Competitor link acquisition strategy
- Google Page Speed and Lighthouse optimisations
- Backlink audit and cleanup +Google Search Console Error Resolution
- Implementation of technical best practice
- Overall site hygiene management (90% overall).
- Sitemap, robots.txt, hta.access file, redirects cleanup and optimisation
- Implementation of heatmaps and CRO best practice
- 125% organic traffic growth within 6 months of launching organic campaign
- 250% increase in conversion rate (CVR) site-wide from all traffic
- 42% reduction in CPA from SEM campaign
- #3 position for “travel insurance” and #5 for “savings plan” in Singapore.