Singapore Digital Marketing Agency
High performance, ROI and Data driven strategies that work!
Work with Singapore's leading digital marketing company
We are a boutique digital marketing agency empowering revenue growth for our clients with very intelligently crafted online marketing campaigns. Our team truly sets the standards when it comes to full funnel digital marketing campaigns in Singapore and beyond!
Highly respected and winners of multiple marketing awards throughout APAC, we have a carefully curated team of specialists in each field of digital marketing.
Awards aside, we’ve worked with some of the leading brands in the region over the past 8 years to establish intelligence-led performance marketing strategies to destroy their competition and dominate.
We’ve helped drive 30% organic traffic growth for global diary giant Fonterra within 4 months and Squirrel Mortgages to grow their organic traffic value by 500% within 12 months, delivery 300% return on ad-spend for Kris Shop and rank IPPFA as Singapore’s number 1 financial advisors on Google.
Our technology marketing success stories including taking Singapore Voice AI startup A I Rudder to secure $50m in Series A Funding and grow conversions by 1000% within 4 months.
Our app marketing campaigns have helped Auckland based photo-editing app Narrative secure $4m in venture capital funding from Peter Thiel and we’ve powered Palmerston North based fitness start-up, Peach Builder, to become one of the biggest e-commerce success stories in New Zealand and Australia.
Expertise in over 25 industries, we’re ready to help with your digital marketing challenges (or dominating) today. Let us get you there!
Get found with Local, National or Global SEO. Inbound leads from SEO are 900% more likely to purchase than outbound. Free, unlimited visitors and traffic 24/7.
Instant high quality leads to your website with Google Adwords. Drive sales with unparalleled customer targeting and real-time optics on campaign performance.
Stay ahead of your competition. Start advertising on the world's leading social media platform today.
B2B Marketing and Lead Generation
Drive traffic, generate leads and reduce sale cycle with our award winning B2B marketing strategies.
Reduce cold calls and break through the corporate layers. We get you in front of decision makers.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Get more out of your clicks. Start maximising conversions and revenue with our CRO strategies.
Our Digital Marketing Approach
What are your customers looking for online and what are your competitors ranking for? What keywords have the highest purchase intent and what channels are driving the highest conversion rates? Our extensive research phase uncovers answers to these key questions which lead on to strategy development.
We analyse our findings and develop a strategy to suit your budget, expectations and marketing priorities. Each strategy is unique to your business and can either be single or multi-channeled. Measurement and performance tracking are key to measure success and we advise you on what the right performance or conversion metrics are for your business.
We ensure measurement and tracking are setup before launching into any campaign. Businesses have different sell cycles and customer have different purchase intents. These are factors we consider when staging and deploying your campaigns. We also implement remarketing and retargeting solutions from start of campaign.
Learn and Improve
All our digital marketing campaigns and projects are monitored daily. Our CANI (constant and never-ending improvement) approach ensures your marketing spend is always optimised. Our in-house expertise and proven strategies, together with knowledge on utilising machine learning and best-practice ensures you're always outperforming your competition.
Digital Squad vs Outsourced Services
✅ Team of accredited digital marketing experts
✅ All work is done in-house, no outsourcing
✅ Extensive pre-campaign research and strategy sessions for optimal results
✅ Minimized administrative tasks for optimized campaign efficiency
✅ Fully customized solutions to meet your specific vision
✅ Unbeatable performance milestones and exceeding expectations
✅ 100% transparent fees and data ownership
✅ Comprehensive digital marketing services from content creation to SEO fixes
❌ Freelancer or fragmented workers’ service quality can be unpredictable
❌ Risk of getting outputs that are not aligned with your goals
❌ Surface-level competitor research with low-authority backlinks
❌ Standard service packages with little to no flexibility
❌ Limited expertise and lack depth in terms of tools available
❌ Poor account monitoring with limited reporting
❌ Hidden fees, with zero transparency to client data
❌ Digital marketing services scope may be limited to only SEO
We have partnered with both startups and industry giants. Here’s what they have to say about Digital Squad.
Become the Next Success Story
“Digital Squad have delivered a 10x growth in leads over an aggressive 4 months and demonstrated a powerful ability to scale fast when needed.”
Digital Marketing FAQs:
Digital marketing, also known as online marketing, refers to advertising delivered through digital channels to promote brands and connect potential customers using the internet and digital communication channels such as:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate/Influencer marketing
- Email Marketing
Step One: Define your marketing goals
It’s impossible to measure your marketing success if you don’t start with well-thought goals, so your first step in selecting channels is to determine what you want to achieve. Ask yourself this: if you could paint the picture of excellent results from your marketing efforts, what would that look like? Once you have that in mind, you will have a clear idea of what you’re working towards – and what you’ll need to get there.
Step Two: Establish a budget for your marketing efforts
A basic part of running any business is sticking to a budget, and that includes the money spent on marketing efforts. You want to make sure you get a good return on your investment, and that means setting a realistic limit while still aiming to get the best bang for your buck. Setting a responsible budget doesn’t limit you; rather, it helps you make sure that you’re investing what you have where it counts.
Step Three: Research your audience and where they’re spending their time
It’s probably not surprising to learn that your target customers are bombarded with content every day of their lives, so you need to be smart about when and where you reach out to them. Learn more about your customers and where they hang out (both digitally and in-person), pinpointing when they’ll be most receptive. Then, use that to inform your process to choose marketing channels.
Step Four: Investigate your competition and reverse-engineer what’s working for them
One of the best ways to craft a successful marketing strategy is to scope out what’s already working for your direct competitors. Spend some time diving into the marketing channels where your competitors are most active, exploring how they’re using them and which ones they frequent most.
Step Five: Craft authentic strategies and messages for the channels that fit your company and resonate with your customers
Once you’ve selected your marketing channels to start with, it’s time to begin creating content. Avoid taking the easy route with overly generic or bland messaging – today’s consumers are far too savvy to not see right through fluff. Instead, aim for authenticity and true connection with your target audience
Here is our top 5 factors:
- Specialisation – are they a one-size-fits all agency or are they specialists in particular channels such as SEO. It makes a world of difference!
- Approach towards campaigns – how data driven are they truly? Experienced digital marketing agencies often have a data-driven, performance marketing approach towards campaigns that are intelligence led and focus on growing revenue, not just traffic (unless that is the objective or course). Are they asking the right questions to understand your business, your customer journey, your historical campaign performance data, your pain points and talking about the big picture? These are all important tell-tale signs that point how invested any agency is in your campaign and ensuring they have all the data points to ensure a successful campaign for your brand.
- Industry experience – having previous industry experience can be a distinct advantage for your campaign, even though it is important to keep in mind that your USPs may be different from your competitors so results will usually vary. Other things to consider are how well your landing pages are at converting traffic to leads – this can often hamper campaign performance and a good digital marketing company will be able to pick this up even before starting the campaign or in the very early stages of it.
- Case Studies and Awards – these speak volumes about how good your potential new digital marketing agency really is. Always do your own research on the awards being claimed by agencies as there are numeros dud awards out there. Any agency that can confidently share at least 6 recent case studies within the last 12-24 months is ideal.
- Pricing structure – take your time to understand how your digital marketing agency is structuring its pricing and why it’s done that way. If it doesn’t make sense, then ask for clarification. Also ask about minimum contract periods. In our opinion, any agency that works on a month to month basis is simply not committed to developing a long term, sustainable growth strategy for it’s client – let’s admit that it’s human nature and there is simply no rationale behind it. Secondly, avoid agencies that work on a percentage of ad spend basis – their primary objective is to increase customer ad spend so their commissions increase in line with that, with no real bearing on performance. Smarter agencies are adopting a retainer model and 6-12 month contracts which allow them to develop a long term growth strategy and front-load their own agency resources into client campaigns in the early months, as they’re able to recuperate these in later months. Their clients also benefit from better long term performance given more resources are invested upfront than what’s billed for on a monthly basis.
Pick the metrics that matter most and align with your campaign objectives . Keep your metrics practical and focussed and down to the ones that matter.
Common digital marketing metrics include:
- Goal conversion rates (sales, form submissions, white paper downloads)
- Website sessions
- Number of sessions from a certain source (social, organic, referral)
- Website sessions to specific pages (blog pages, landing pages)
- Advertising conversion rate (for social media advertising or search ads)
- Engagement with content (video views, gated content downloads, comments)
- Social media followers, engagement rates, impressions
Yours will be unique to your business, marketing campaign or specific product so talk to your digital marketing agency about what the right mights to track are.